The AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques) is a registered not for profit professional association, with clearly defined aims and objectives. AAMET is committed to maintaining strong codes of ethics and practice and to establishing themselves as the lead training provider of Emotional Freedom Techniques.
Visit the AAMET website: aamet.org
- AAMET is the largest professional EFT Association worldwide.
- Founded in 1999, AAMET has set in place standards of training and safeguards for the public.
- They are required to operate on a lawful, not for profit basis and all Committee members work voluntarily.
- AAMET promotes ethical practice, to support its members and forge links with professional organizations.
- All EFT Practitioners and Trainers registered on their site have had their qualifications validated and have signed up to mandatory CPD & Mentoring and to the AAMET Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- They offer a venue to promote your practice, publish articles and advertise trainings (once you gain the designation as a trainer) to global audiences.
- Your voice is heard (actually listened to!) when it comes to matters of how the organization functions and serves you and the public.
Visit the AAMET website: aamet.org
AAMET Certification Program:The time, energy and money required for AAMET Certification could be one of the best investments you can make in yourself and for the benefit of others.
What about other EFT Certification programs out there? Before anyone else, AAMET set the standard and has remained steady and reliable through the years. It works diligently to support its members and offers a venue to promote you as a practitioner internationally, as well as trainings you offer that meet AAMET approved criteria.
While anyone can learn and apply EFT without being Certified*, if your goal is to utilize this technique to its fullest potential, AAMET Certification deserves your serious consideration. AAMET offers the stability and support you are looking for in an organization as a professional EFT practitioner or as a professional or individual seeking to enhance and expand their existing skills. It is a worthwhile investment in yourself, your future and furthering your goals to make a positive difference.
A few of the benefits:
- Benefit personally as you broaden your scope of practice and open up to the limitless possibilities EFT has to offer.
- Expand your opportunities for work with organizations.
- Feel confident in your abilities to maximize the multitude of benefits EFT can offer.
- Assure your clients they working with a knowledgeable practitioner.
- Learn and experience the true "Art" EFT has to offer, going far beyond the mechanics and basics.
- Gain the know-how to locate and clear core issues.
Why as a Professional? "I am already a licensed LCSW, Nurse, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Massage Therapist, etc., etc..."
EFT blends well with any form of treatment and can enhance and power-boost what you already offer. Properly applied it allows your client the ability to take things to deeper levels, clearing issues that until now they may have believed impossible to overcome.
Wouldn't you love to see your clients/patients so pleased with the results of combined techniques that they began to refer more clients to you?
As a professional, there is no doubt your goal is to always deliver the very best you can to those you serve, so they can enjoy the highest quality of life possible. It only stands to reason that you would want to feel comfortable and confident when introducing a new technique to them.
You will find that broadening the horizons for yourself and your clients by adding this incredibly flexible tool to your practice will be more than worthwhile.
Why if I don't plan to use it professionally?
EFT is a highly effective tool when properly applied. The key is its proper application for the endless number of issues and the variation of aspects that can occur in each unique situation. Always keep in mind that while the process itself can be learned in a matter of minutes and DVDs can offer a great deal insight, there is no substitute for quality experiential training and mentoring. Going through the Certification process, many find themselves clearing issues and aspects that they weren't even aware still represented blocks and limiting beliefs in their lives. So even if learning EFT is for your personal use and perhaps to assist family and friends, having a solid understanding of its application and the possibilities it offers will help you achieve the greatest results.
And why not be equipped in the event you decide some day to take things to the next level and become a practitioner? The more you learn and experience, the more you may find yourself with a desire to take things further!
Interested in trainings, mentoring or have a question? Write to Sophia: email@example.com or call: 941-776-8584.
All site content © 2012 PersonalPeaceFoundation.org
Important note: All information on this website is for educational purposes only. In no way is anything here intended to suggest that it is a substitute for proper medical care or good common sense. While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it. We do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder. Programs are sponsored by the Personal Peace Foundation and only represent the views of the presenter(s). Programs, trainings and sessions offered are not necessarily associated with, nor endorsed by EFT or Gary Craig.